Final animation first sketches and ideas

So here lies random sketches and idea trials for my final project in uni.

My first idea was to make my animation based on a friend. The animation would be about a rat that is being tested on inside a lab of some kind. He would get thrown a handheld games console to play on and he would loose over and over, getting more and more angry each time.


 -Rat character Sketches



This is a rough sketch of the storyboard for the Rat clip.

After watching Nick Cross's Perihelion and looking more into his work, he really inspired me.
So now I wish to make my final animation more in this style and quite uncomfortable but have a low embedded meaning behind the short string of clips.

 The second idea I have for my random clips that are to be strung together;
  A father type figure sitting at a table. In a dark room.
 He is to press a button and food is brought out by a waiter; he sets down the food and lifts off the lid, and inside is a Horses head. The boy would then get a huge grin on his face showing teeth, raising up his sharp fork stabbing into the horses head into the eye. To then holding the eyeball up into the air admiring it.




 Third random and weird clip idea.
 A room with a girl and someone laying on the floor, dark.
The person on the floor is dead. While the girl is sitting brushing her hair smiling but with wide eyes, holding a knife in the other hand.
An Obsessive Relationship, the room will be covered in writing everywhere. The women is possessive, and  killed her partner for love.



No comments:

Post a Comment